While the year is still pretty fresh and crisp and new, I ought to make it a point to expand the variety of content on this blog.
There are things I have carried in my head for months and years, but have yet to surface in writing in any of my (past and present) blogs. Perhaps it is time to put some things into words.
In addition to what I usually talk about here, which is mostly parenting, my writing career and life reflections, I shall aim to share more with you about the following:
- Food (because well, we are Malaysians and it is such a big part of our culture)
- Craftwork that I indulge in
- Quirky stuff I stumble upon online (as a vague means of continuing an old column I used to write during my journo days)
- Music music music (because I was raised on it)
- Books and movies (whenever I do get round to consuming any such forms of entertainment)
- My life as a church leader’s kid
- Marriage and love life issues in general (without revealing too much that it will embarrass my husband, hopefully!)
- Poetry (oh it’s been so long since)
- Photography (something I have always wanted to delve into but never quite got round to enough)
Alright, I think that’s quite enough to keep me occupied throughout 2018. If anything other than the above comes to mind, I’ll be sure to alert you to it. For now though, I think that’ll do.
I also have to forewarn you that I may, on occasion, go through random bursts where I put up more than one post at a time. Or sometimes none at all for a prolonged season. This being all because my life is currently unpredictable like that. Thanks to one growing and roving toddler.
Anyway, I hope to be back to see you soon. Need to focus on getting some work done meantime. Plus, son is snoozing on my lap and I need to
dispose of him put him back into his bed.